Denver, Colorado • Full-time
About the Job
Buyers Access provides services to optimize Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) spend for owners/operators in the Multifamily Housing Industry. As the nation's leading purchasing and cost control specialist in the Multifamily Housing Industry, we take an active role as a business partner, while providing full service solutions to maximize the value of real estate.
- Cost control programs and processes
- Product consolidation
- Leveraged vendor relationships and/or vendor consolidation
- e-Commerce automation
- Solutions to drive productivity at all levels of the organization
- Reporting and analytics to simplify decision making
Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Managing all new lead/pipeline development and selling efforts for Buyers Access cost control solutions in the Western U.S.
- To substantially increase top line revenue growth.
- To build, develop and manage a premier sales pipeline through targeted customer development.
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Frequent travel may be required.
Experience and Requirements for Success:
- High energy, self-motivated, intelligent and articulate people to represent our company in a most professional manner.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, solutions-based sales techniques
- Understanding and minimum of 5 years experience selling to (or in) one or more of these industries at the corporate level (Multi-family housing, Lodging, Healthcare Residential, Senior Living)
- Experience selling business services solutions preferred over tangible products
- Experience developing long term partnerships, leading to mutually beneficial and profitable programs and processes
- 4 year degree (preferred) or equivalent like experience
- Excellent communication skills to “c” level executive decision makers within the multi-family industry.
- Experienced with Power-Point, Word and Excel.
- Experienced using Outlook.
- Experienced using Web-conferencing.
- Experienced at trade-shows exhibit booths
- Excellent prospector and “hunter”.
- A proven execution of “sales process” from prospecting to closing.
- Experienced with Salesforce or similar sales management tools.
About Buyers Access
The Buyers Access team is dedicated to delivering proven multifamily group purchasing and infrastructures every time through a powerful combination of experience and resources. Our job is to make your business more effective by improving operations, lowering expenses, and increasing the value of your assets.